Thursday, April 16, 2009

Multitasking . . .

I post this photo not because it's especially good, but because it's funny. As we were heading home late this afternoon, we spotted this guy riding a unicycle AND juggling three large balls at the same time. I had my camera in-hand and quickly photographed him through the front windshield of the car.

What's bizarre is that this is the second time in maybe four years that I have seen this same phenomenon near Oregon State University in Corvallis. The first time, it was a unicyclist talking on a cellphone while bouncing a basketball. And now we have this guy today. I love how he has all three balls in the air, even if the entire shot is completely out of focus.

I checked on-line. Turns out that there's a "Corvallis Juggling and Unicycling" club, to which this guy apparently belongs. One would think that just being able to maneuver a unicycle would be challenging enough . . . apparently not. ©Carol Leigh

No comments: